SanDisk Corporation Principal Engineer, Design Engineering in Milpitas, California
SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Design low power analog modules such as OPAMP design, Voltage Regulator, Reference Generator, BGR, Temperature Sensor, ADC, and Charge Pump Design.
Verify designs in simulation and interact with layout and other functional groups for implementation, integration and silicon validation.
Hands on silicon evaluation through probing.
Interact with Memory Device team for transistor models, EDR/GDR requirements and tradeoffs.
Work with IC tools such as Cadence analog design environment, HSPICE/FINESIM, UNIX.
· Excellent team work skills with good written and verbal communication.
· CMOS transistor level design, simulation, layout knowledge.
· Excellent Knowledge of OPAMP design, Voltage Regulator, Reference Generator, BGR, Temperature Sensor, ADC, Charge Pump Design.
· Have good understanding of Solid-State device physics.
· Comfortable with IC tools such as Cadence analog design environment, HSPICE/FINESIM, UNIX.
· Hand-on silicon debugging and Memory Design Experience is plus.
· Work Experience : 5-10 Years
Required Education: BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Analog or Mixed-Signal IC design.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes:United States (US) || Hardware Engineering ||Experienced ||Milpitas, CA ||[[custInternType]] ||.||