Google Strategy and Analytics Associate, Google Cloud Customer in Mountain View, California
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As the Strategy and Analytics Associate, you will provide insightful review, perspective, and direction on the strategy and operating performance of Google’s businesses. You will be driving the delivery of business analyses to all levels of Google Cloud management in order to enable better data based business decisions. You will be responsible for prioritizing which reports and metrics need to shared with which part of the business, ensuring these reports are created and validated and then published to a common site. The metrics and analyses you develop will serve as a key input in strategic planning and decision-making for Google Cloud. They will cover financial actuals, products/usage growth, sales pipeline, forecasting, people productivity and customer data metrics. You will work collaboratively across Cloud (e.g., with sales, operations, support, marketing, finance, legal) as well as with teams outside of Cloud.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Structure ambiguous problems, lead analytical work streams, apply sound business judgment and communicate complex issues effectively.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business and operational drivers, trends and metrics.
- Contribute to complex and time-critical projects for leaders by developing a prioritized approach for resolution, and executing on a timely manner.
- Conduct sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
- Communicate initiative findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company.
- Familiarity with database query, statistical analysis, and/or SQL coding.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills and proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- A highly organized and self-motivated individual with distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding presentation software production (i.e., Slides) skills; strong spreadsheet skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.