Anthem Actuarial Analyst II -132464 in San Jose, California
WellPointis one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. At WellPoint, we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
Actuarial Analyst II
Preferred locations include: Indianapolis, IN; St. Louis, MO; Louisville, KY; Mason, OH; or Waukesha, WI
TheActuarial Analyst IIwill complete projects and perform complex actuarial studies.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Valuation lead in all activities within the assigned state.
- Support the month-end close process and ensure the accuracy of booked reserves.
- Support, prepare and coordinate month-end financial reporting.
- Provide support and analysis for internal and external audit requests, including the annual audit.
- Support quarterly reporting, including statutory and GAAP information.
- Be an active member of a Valuation continuous improvement team.
Requires a BS/BA degree; required to have passed at least three Society of Actuaries (SOA) or Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) actuarial exams; at least 1 year related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
/WellPoint is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2013 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.wellpoint.com/careers . EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Title: Actuarial Analyst II -132464
Location: california-San Jose
Other Locations: MO-St. Louis, WI-Waukesha, OH-Mason, KY-Louisville, IN-Indianapolis
Requisition ID: 132464