Boston Private Bank & Trust Company Client Service Representative - San Jose in San Jose, California
Requisition Number: 17-0114 Title: Client Service Representative - San Jose City: San Jose State: CA
The Client Service Representative II position requires a high level of client interaction in providing exceptional sales and service. Will handle many of the more routine and complex transactions within established policies and procedures. Works independently
on less complex transactions. May require supervision on the larger more complex transactions. Intermediate staff are still developing advanced knowledge and work under direction of more senior staff and management. Client Service Representative II will identify
cross-sell opportunities and make appropriate referrals. Provide assistance to Office Manager for operational and compliance tasks in the day to day operations of the office.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
Sales & Service
• Promote service excellence by modeling exceptional client service characteristics to retain and build existing relationships with clients.
• Meet and exceed sales and service goals and objectives.
• Respond to difficult or complex product and service inquiries from clients, team members and business partners.
• Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through.
• Model exemplary client service behaviors.
• Primary focus is on daily deliverable of routine and defined outputs, while at the same time developing knowledge of the broader context in which the work is being performed.
• Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws as well as BPB&TC policies and procedures.
• Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences, in partnership with more experienced staff
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of platform transactions.
• Assist in all office operations with platform and teller processing.
• Oversee all operations procedures pertaining to the ATM.
• Other duties as required
• 100% transactional
• Degree preferred, not required
• 3 years’ experience in retail banking
• Superior client service skills
• Cross Selling Skills
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• Organization Skills
• Systems & Technical Knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have accessto the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosureis (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)