Ricoh Americas Corporation Enterprise General Manager- Customer Account Mgmt including direct reports in San Jose, California
This position is directly responsible for execution and management of the operation strategy set by the National Operations Management team for consistency in Enterprise governance. Maintain contractual compliance to ensure consistency in site level performance and service excellence standards. The ESM's focus should be on employee selection, development, succession planning, site-level customer experience, and meeting profit objectives for each customer within their assigned locations. This position is a key member of the EAO and Area Operations team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes effective use of internal recruiting and selection process to attract and hire talent.
- Identify employee training and development expectations through formal competency assessments and Ricoh training offerings to achieve proficiencies.
- Arranges assignments, training and other experiences to build team members' learning, development and job satisfaction.
- Direct management of Managed Services employees within assigned accounts.
- Direct management and on-site inspection of FSR performance.
- Establishes goals, clarifies roles and responsibilities and holds work group members (Internal/External) accountable.
- Continually monitor, evaluate and recognize employee excellence leveraging the Ricoh Recognizes program.
- Confronts performance issues and collaboratively establishes steps for improvement including managerial courage to take action and make necessary decisions.
- Sets expectations and empowers others to solve problems and facilitates discussions that generate creative solutions and removes obstacles to necessary process changes.
- Responsible for succession planning through the development of promotable candidates.
- Develops key relationships with site customers
- Identify gaps in service delivery and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework in collaboration with the NOM
- Ensure that all EAO initiatives are executed in a timely manner and in alignment with quality requirements by utilizing program tools and best practices
- Knowledgeable of and ability to navigate Ricoh internal structure and facilitates cadence for internal communications as required
- Conduct and support account certifications to inspect service delivery standards, ensuring compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Assists in the installation of new or expanding sites, specifically focused to the on boarding and validation of procedural/operational aspects and customer satisfaction.
- Able to support, lead and manage teams through all phases of Change Management
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment and RSE standards, with regular site inspections, end-user feedback and customer satisfaction surveys
- Owns site customer escalations, root cause analysis, and collaborating with NOM/GSDM on issue resolutions to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Is responsible for creating/conducting site required reporting, presentations and business reviews to ensure alignment with contractual requirements.
- Contributes to the consolidation of national/enterprise reporting.
- Partner with NOM/GSDM/Sales to support account renewals and expansions
- Responsible for effective management of RICOH Service Excellence within assigned accounts
- Ensure site documentation quality is being maintained and relevant to capture changes in customer/Ricoh services by inspection of SOP guide and validation of procedures for the on-site service
- Complete understanding of EAO best practices and procedures and contributes site overview and responsibility details to the Ricoh Account Management Playbook.
- Maintains current knowledge of Ricoh service solutions
- Ensures profitability of all assigned accounts down to individual site locations and assists the NOM with actions to achieve financial goals
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing submission
- Regularly inspection of site account receivable status
- Coordinates month end closing and other necessary accounting functions.
- Coordinates and implements contract pricing escalators to assigned account base in collaboration with the NOM/GSDM
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- College degree is preferred.
- Requires 5-7 years of multi-site operations management experience in a professional business setting, preferably in services management or related outsourcing industry.
- Requires successful completion of all assigned training (internal candidates).
- Requires valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.