Nvidia Senior Art Director in Santa Clara, California
NVIDIA is seeking a Senior Art Directorfor our Enterprise creative team.
You’ll help us create awesome experiences in areas like Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Self-Driving Cars, Robotics, Data Center Acceleration, Pro Visualization and VR. You'll art direct and design across all media including digital, video, social, print, and events. From campaigns and product launches to events, we create it all in-house with our awesome, internal creative team.
If you're a passionate Senior Art Director who thrives while working on multiple projects, come join us full-time on our Santa Clara campus. You’ll collaborate with a team of creative directors, art directors, graphic designers, copywriters, and account managers. Yes, actual account managers that make your life easier.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and conceptualize big ideas and visionary creative concepts
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Event, Web, and PR teams to develop full range of campaign ideas and assets for campaigns, product launches, and events
- You'll lead creative disciplines for campaigns and projects including film, video, 3D, animation, and illustration. Make everything real by managing creative asset production across multiple projects and media
- You will understand and demonstrate the fundamental principles of art direction and graphic design for brand, layout, graphic production (print and digital), typography, and photography
- Meticulous attention to detail as it applies to the application of the NVIDIA brand guidelines.
- Own art direction of web, print, social, event, and video projects, and work in a non-linear, agile manner.
What we need to see:
- A mastery of branding principles and how they apply to large companies
- A love for technology; an ability and passion to understand hi-tech products from the inside out
- Collaborate, as well as present concepts to cross-functional teams using words and visuals
- Ability to take intent and direction from your peers and leaders and apply your art direction skills to create a vision, iterate quickly, revise, and produce final art
- Ability to seek out and evangelize the latest creative and design industry trends, individuals, work, and technologies, and embrace change
- Ability to run creative and business relationships across multiple external vendors.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of technical and traditional art processes and production pipelines.
- Power user of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficiency in tracking your work in project management and enterprise content management tools such as Workfront
- Bonus points for hands-on skills in illustration, infographics, 3D, motion graphics, video, storyboarding, and in-house experience
- Self-motivating, independent, and committed to getting things done
- 7+ years of proven experience working with established brands, building or extending design systems, and/or campaigns, collaborating with senior executive level leadership teams
- A BFA, BS, or MFA in Graphic Design or equivalent field is required, or equivalent experience.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be a highly desirable employer. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and independent with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit and describe relevant work experience. Also, provide a PDF or online portfolio with 5-10 design samples.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time