Google Head of Partner Marketing, Waze in Mountain View, California
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
As a Marketing professional, you are a fully dedicated business leader with the opportunity to shape the future of Waze. You take part in the complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of Waze, while helping it grow and engage its loyal user base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, web, product development, engineering and more. The role will enable you to shape Waze's development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
Partnerships have always been an important part of our ecosystem, providing solutions to everyday driving challenges while contributing to user growth and increased brand relevance. Our continued focus on building tools and products for partners that enable unique transportation experiences address daily challenges and improve lives of people everywhere.
As Head of Partner Marketing, you will activate and scale global partnerships that maximize value for consumers, for partners and for Waze. Working closely across product, business development and marketing, you will develop ways to make it easier for partners to create and distribute Waze experiences. You will lead go-to-marketing strategy and lifecycle marketing for our largest, global partners as well as the development of scalable programs to drive partner acquisition, engagement and retention.
Waze Marketing is a creative, fast moving, highly collaborative, results-oriented team responsible for accelerating growth and building relationships with our community of users around the world. Our mission is to remind audiences around the globe what it is they love about Waze while showing them the roles Waze can play in their lives. We strive to communicate Waze innovations, intentions and ideals in ways that win hearts and minds and make us all immensely proud.
- Develop and implement a global partner marketing strategy Lead go-to-market strategy and lifecycle marketing for global priority partners.
- Develop co-marketing plans for consumers while delivering value for partners and for Waze.
- Craft scalable programs to drive partner acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Develop process, tools and programs to educate, inspire and create partner advocacy at scale.
- Lead the strategy and execution for all marketing collateral, partner events and industry engagement.
- 8 years of experience as a product marketing manager, leading B2B or B2C marketing or similar for a mobile/consumer tech product.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies, across marketing disciplines and channels.
- Experience developing and maintaining collaborative cross-functional relationships.
- Experience organizing programs, identifying a clear path for all parties and keeping teams aligned to strategic goals.
- Experience launching marketing initiatives globally.
- Startup experience with a passion for building new products and businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships that drive meaningful growth through marketing.
- Appreciation and understanding for cultural differences.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including both professional and casual style of communication.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.