Google Partner Marketing Manager, Android TV in Mountain View, California
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As the Partner Marketing Manager for Android TV, you'll work closely with device makers and TV operators to develop new opportunities. You will work closely with our partners to drive joint goals across awareness and sales; from educating partners about Android TV marketing, to optimizing the Go-to-Market (GTM) and launch plans, to deliver engaging co-marketing campaigns.
You will also work closely with Product, Brand, and Retail Marketing teams as part of a cross-functional team with GTM, Business Development, Engineering/Product/UX, Corporate Communication, Legal and other teams.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Manage the marketing relationship with Android TV’s partners.
- Identify and execute co-marketing opportunities with strategic partners to meet business goals. Develop joint success metrics and collaborate on campaign creative.
- Drive platform-led marketing initiatives with product and brand marketing managers, using insights on partners’ brands, product features, and positioning.
- Influence and improve partner’s marketing plans, creative, launch plans, and GTM strategy with user research, product insights, and/or business incentives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working in a B2C or B2B product, partner or brand marketing capacity.
- Experience with product branding, messaging, positioning, and targeting, with the ability to develop marketing plans through actionable insights and recommendations.
- Experience in working with multiple strategic partners and driving impact through influence and joint agreements.
- Experience in managing external creative agencies to a timeline and budget.
- Ability to influence multiple levels and work effectively across functions, geographies, and corporate cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.