Google Principal, Business Operations and Strategy, Healthcare in Mountain View, California
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As a Principal in Healthcare Business Operations and Strategy, you will manage projects commissioned by Google's Executive team and lead a team of Associates by leveraging your business judgment and management, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills. This group will play a critical role in defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements. You will help create strategies for promoting growth of our health focused products as well as influence early research areas to build a robust pipeline. You will handle issues around partner development, strategy work globally and help coordinate a robust strategy that takes into account Google’s many health focused product teams.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Work with the company's executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives focusing on healthcare and lifesciences.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Lead cross-functional, global teams.
- Communicate findings to management and to the broader organization.
- Drive recommendations through to implementation and results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience at a management consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent project management experience.
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical or healthcare field.
- 10 years of work experience in consulting in provider, payer, pharma or digital health industries.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.
- Developed problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with developed business judgment.
- Developed written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.