Google Process Design and Technology Analyst in Mountain View, California
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and you are the glue that ties together a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources'). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Lead multiple consultative engagements with People Operations to redesign current processes. Ensure that the voice of the user is represented in all phases of projects: diagnostic, future state design, and implementation.
- Develop business requirements for new systems and work with POps Works software engineering teams to implement.
- Drive operational rigor within the team by implementing best practices.
- Work with leadership to review and prioritize future projects.
- Support change management to ensure new processes/technology is provided to the People Operations Team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in an analytical, consulting or business operations role.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of Lean and/or supply chain design principles.
- Familiarity with HR operations.
- Excellent communication, organization, and documentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.