Collabera Case Manager in San Jose, California
Location:San Jose, CaliforniaUS
HR Disability Case Manager
Coordinates the Disability Management Program at local facility. Provides guidance to employees and managers with
respect to return-to-work and other disability related benefits.
• Coordinates the Disability Management Program.
• Communicates with management and claims administrators as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines.
• Provides monthly reports to Senior Leadership as outlined in the Disability Management Guidelines.
• Provides monthly reports to Claims Administrators as outlined in the Disability Management Guidelines.
• Provides monthly reports to HRSC as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines to ensure appropriate integration of benefits.
• Provides monthly reports to HR Disability Consultant as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines.
• Serves as consultant to managers/supervisors regarding Disability Management.
• Serves as consultant to local LMP WPS Teams regarding Disability Management.
• Serves as resource to disabled employees regarding the Transitional Return to Work Program and other disability related benefits.
• Coordinates with the HR Disability Consultant and external vendors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Coordinates with supervisors and the HRSC to ensure prompt and accurate reporting of claims to support timely reporting of claims and appropriate benefit payments.
• Ensures appropriate integration of all disability related benefits.
• Coordinates with claims administrator (if applicable) to ensure timely and accurate payment of appropriate benefits.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience with managing a return-to-work Program OR equivalent years of experience requiring the application of knowledge in the areas of employee disability benefits/return-to-work issues.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in return-to-work programs and/or (disability) benefits administration.
• Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to effective create and facilitate collaboration among diverse groups, people and professional disciplines.
• Must be able to work in Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Compliance, Management, MS Word,Research,Win 2003/98