Nvidia Analytics Libraries CUDA Software Engineer in Santa Clara, California
We are now looking for an Analytics Libraries CUDA Software Engineer:
NVIDIA is hiring an Analytics Libraries CUDA Developer to scale up its AI infrastructure. You will need to have strong programming skills and a deep understanding of data science tools, methodologies, and how to be libraries for other to use in production. In addition, you will need excellent communication and planning skills. You and other engineers in this team will help advance NVIDIA's capacity to build the next generation of CUDA based libraries to solve the toughest analytics problems.
What you'll be doing:
Crafting libraries to bridge traditional big data and data science to accelerated computing environments.
Creating libraries to parse different data formats to standard formats like Apache Arrow.
Writing libraries that will be used as general-purpose data transformation tools with pandas/numpy/scipy like functionality.
Scaling libraries to multi-GPU and multi-node using existing CUDA libraries and new distributed methods.
What we need to see:
- You have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related field with 4+ years of work or research experience in software development.
- Highly proficient in Python, C/C++, and CUDA and a proven track record of building libraries utilizing CUB, Thrust, etc…
- Strong knowledge of traditional data science tools like Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, and Spark.
- Experience working with distributed HPC systems and implementing code which is massively multithreaded.
- Proven ability to implement new algorithms/methods from leading research papers, and understand their functionality, scalability, and overall viability.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills, you have the ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams and coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, Nvidia is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art fields: Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Autonomous Vehicles. If you're a creative and autonomous data scientist with a real passion for machine learning, distributed systems & parallel computing, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 9 Days Ago
- Full time