Applied Materials Technical Marketing V - (B5) in Santa Clara, California
Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
Recognized as an expert and drives field/technical and customer engagement from a BU perspective. Conducts calls with field Technical Directors.
Drives penetration / adoption of unique and complex product strategies with BU, RPM and Field. Identifies customer adoption barriers and drives a plan to overcome [e.g. customer, product, BU]
Has expert understanding of global, technical and market trends and executes a systematic process for capturing competitive intelligence
Drives alignment and tracks business focus on TAM, share, margin between BU and Field
Leads project teams to achieve milestones/ objectives and map trends, opportunities and threats to roadmap and strategies.
Enhances technical communication and information flow between Field and Product Teams. Communicates customer info on applications, value validation and adoption issues.
Coordinate (TRM) Technical Review workshops with BU.
Broad business perspectiveneeded to understand AGS spares competitive landscape
Supplychain, manufacturing process and CM – familiarity with machine shopprocesses, semiconductor cleaning and supply chain experience.
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: California-CA,Santa Clara
Job Title: Technical Marketing V - (B5)
Job: Marketing & Business Development
Requisition ID: 1803109
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation