Applied Materials Technical Project/Program Management III - (E3) in Santa Clara, California
Drive program deliverable of each SCLT track working with the program track leads. Will establish a weekly cadence & monthly executive report out
SCLT programs spans across all BU in SPG Organization. Using rigorous data analytics, the candidate should be able to enable critical thinking on high risk areas in our supply chain
Will drive project deliverables and task details by through the use reports, tracking charts and, checklists.
Will prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements
Aligns the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
Monitors, and reports to the business unit operations heads on the progress
Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects. Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
Will research causes to project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Will be managing expectations & presenting to the senior leadership team in Operations/Supply Chain organization.
- Solves complex problems using data analytics; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of functions, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: California-CA,Santa Clara
Job Title: Technical Project/Program Management III - (E3)
Job: Project/Program Management
Requisition ID: 1800604
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation